Coaching Programs. Your Path To Profits!
Group Coaching Programs; Now Easier Than You Think.
If you’ve been endlessly searching the ‘net trying to find high-quality PLR content that you can put to use in your coaching programs, but you’ve been frustrated by the lack of resources available, then you’ve struck gold here today!
Even if you’re not a coach, the demand for interactive, step-by-step products is growing at an alarming rate across the web in every market. In fact, we pulled these stats straight from YouTube to show you just how powerful that demand really is;
The truth is, your customers and clients are growing weary of learning the old way. They don’t want to be told how to do something by reading about it in an eBook. No, they want you to show them what to do and how to do it.
Introduction: Coaching – The Growing Demand
A recent article published in USAToday.com says that “10,000 coaches of various types are working in the USA alone according to a review in the current Psychotherapy Networker, a magazine for professionals.”
There are many theories on why coaching has grown to become such a popular tool for millions around the globe. The self-help field has always been a booming business. Combine the popularity of self-help with the Internet, which provides easy access to experts in every industry, and it’s easy to see why coaching is such a popular and growing field.
And coaching touches almost every industry imaginable. Here are just a few of the common coaching approaches:
- Life coaching
- Business coaching
- Executive coaching
- Personal coaching
- Health coaching
- Time management coaching
- Organization coaching
- Sports/fitness coaching
- Dating coaching
- Career coaching
Here are a few more fun statistics:
- “Personal coaching in the US was the second fastest growth industry, after IT. Apparently, there are 50,000 searches per month on Google alone from people looking for a coach.” (Sydney Morning Herald)
- There are an estimated 40,000 coaches practicing in 70 countries worldwide.
- The coaching industry continues to grow at a rate of approximately 20% per year.
- Coaching is currently a $1 billion a year industry.
- There are over 50 coach training schools worldwide.
What Does This Mean to You As An Entrepreneur?
As a business owner, the increasing demand for coaches provides you with an opportunity. As you’ll see over the next few pages, coaching offers you tremendous potential to grow your business. It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. The coaching business model can be adapted to fit almost any business model and niche. In fact, the more specialized your niche and services are, the more opportunities you may have.
What This Report Is Designed to Accomplish
This report operates under the assumption that you already have an online business and are looking for opportunities to grow and increase your bottom line. Coaching offers this potential and much more. If you’re not familiar with coaching or the coaching concept, take a few minutes to learn about the industry. You can check out any number of the coaching associations and organizations.
For example, there are the;
- International Association of Coaching – http://www.certifiedcoach.org
- International Coach Federation – http://www.coachfederation.org
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching – http://www.ipeccoaching.com/index.html
Just to name a few!
If you’re familiar with the coaching concept, then you’re ready to go. Perhaps you’ve even worked with a coach yourself. If so, then you likely already know the amazing value you can provide your clients.
As the title of this report indicates, we’re going to take a look at Seven Reasons Why You Need to Offer Your Own Coaching Program. We’ll take a look at:
- How Coaching Builds Credibility and Authority for Your Business
- How Coaching Helps You Brand Your Business
- How Coaching Enables You to Add a High End Product to Your Sales Funnel (Profits)
- Why Coaching is Such an Easy Fit for Your Existing Business
- Why You Can Offer Coaching In Any Number of Formats – Whatever Best Fits Your Needs
- How Coaching Fits Just About Every Niche and Business Model
- How Coaching Provides Added Value to Your Customers
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a coach or are looking for a way to expand and grow your business, then this report is for you!
So let’s get started!
Click Here – Reason 1. Coaching Builds Credibility and Authority
If your looking for success in your Network Marketing or Direct Sales business then having the right Attraction Marketing System, training and support from the best coaches in online marketing is essential to your success. Click on the Banner below for Instant Access to the #1 Attraction Marketing system on the Internet today.